Some new changes to this blog

As anyone who's been to this blog before will notice, I've made a few changes to the layout and theme of this blog. It's not the first time I've been playing around with it, trying to find the perfect fit. I might be a little too obsessed with the idea, but I've always been visually inspired and making something look catching- like fonts or colors or background- has always been a kind of obsession with me, so there might be more changes in the future.

On another note, I started another blog called A History of Surnames (link here). My fascination with names began when I started writing and it just took a life of its own from there. But aside from given names, surnames have always fascinated me as well and trying to find a last name that goes well with a character's first name or background has always been a challenge. I've finally gotten to making a blog devoted solely to surnames. I hope you find it as fascinating as I do :)



Comments

Popular Posts